Our business was selected and was classified as a top 100 dealer. In addition, our dealership is a 5-Star Marine Industry Certified Dealership.
Thank you, Boating Industry for naming us a Top 100 Dealer.
1. Dedication to Customer Satisfaction: Boating Industry’s Top 100 Dealers have the systems and processes in place to ensure they are satisfying you, their customer.
2. Ambassadors for the Boating Lifestyle: Boating Industry’s Top 100 Dealers strive to retain you as a customer for life, offering the education, experiences, events, products, and services to make the boating lifestyle as pleasurable and rewarding as possible for you, your family and your friends.
3. Service Done Right: Boating Industry’s Top 100 Dealers understand your time on the water is precious, so they design their businesses to get you into the shop and back on the water quickly and efficiently.
4. Consistency: From the website to the showroom, from sales techniques to service processes, your Top 100 Dealer aims to deliver a quality experience you can count on.
5. Expert Guidance: Top 100 Dealers invest in the latest training and education so they can provide expert guidance to assist you in making the best decisions, whether you are buying a boat, selecting parts and accessories or bringing your vessel in for maintenance.
6. Communication: Boating Industry’s Top 100 Dealers ensure you have access to the information your boating lifestyle demands, from the latest news, events, products, and services to regular updates regarding your boat, part or repair order.
7. Longevity: Boating Industry’s Top 100 Dealers relentless quest for excellence, agility in adjusting to the changing marketplace, and dedication to short- and long-term planning make them the ideal partner to guide you along your boating journey.
8. Employee Satisfaction: Boating Industry’s Top 100 Dealers provide the wages, benefits, training, and culture that allow their business to attract and retain the best employees in the marketplace.
9. Community Involvement: Boating Industry’s Top 100 Dealers contribute to their local communities as a thank you� for all that they get back.
10. Commitment to Continuous Improvement: Boating Industry’s Top 100 Dealers aim to exceed your expectations and those of their team, suppliers and business partners each and every time, no matter how high those standards are.
Marine Industry Dealer Certification is a new industry standards program developed in a cooperative effort by boat manufacturers, dealers, and engine builders, as part of an industry-wide effort to develop programs focused on delivering an excellent boating experience. The program provides dealers with a set of criteria designed to create continuous improvement across all departments and, in turn, develop processes for meeting and exceeding customer expectations. The criteria and business best practices address the quality of dealer sales, service, parts, follow-up, facilities, as well as employee and customer satisfaction. Criteria compliance must be verified by an independent program consultant, and dealers are reevaluated every year to ensure they continue to meet the Certification requirements.
Certification also includes a commitment to adhere to a “Consumer Bill of Rights.” This document, posted in our dealership, lets Davey Marine customers know what to expect and outlines how they will be treated. It is Davey Marine’s commitment to our valued customers.
By achieving Certification, Davey Marine has demonstrated that we are dedicated to providing our customers with a consistent and positive experience every time they visit our dealership. Customers will know when they see the Marine Industry Certified Dealership logo in our window that we care about their boating experience from purchase to service and beyond.
In order to obtain Marine Industry Dealership Certification, Davey Marine employees had to demonstrate that we met the Certification criteria and best practice standards in the following areas:
*Customer Satisfaction Measurement
*Posting of the “Consumer Bill of Rights”
*Employee Satisfaction and Development
*Maintaining a facility that is competitive for the marketplace
*Maintaining and improving consistent processes in all departments (Sales, Service, Parts, Follow-up)
The Marine Industry Certified Dealership program applies these qualities and continuous improvement principles to retailing in the recreational boating industry. Boaters can expect to have the best experience at a Marine Industry Certified Dealership.